Respected organizational and industry thought-leader with extensive leadership experience across the education and technology spaces. A proven track record of leading and guiding training, enablement, and software teams in the design and development of a diverse array of market-leading, revenue-generating instructional and software products and services. Expert presenter, designer, developer, and instructor who has worked cross-functionally to develop and maintain efficiencies and form strategic partnerships.
· Developed a new digital training department at a startup technology company post-acquisition. Scaled training offerings to highly rated digital interactive e-learning, reducing Client Service department expenses by 21% for internal team training and onboarding.
· Vetted and implemented a full Learning Management System across internal teams for onboarding.
· Oversaw, managed, and coached a fully virtual, geographically diverse team of instructional designers and technical writers responsible for the design and development of digital training and enablement across 900,000 client users and 150 employee users.
· Developed and implemented a full enablement strategy highlighting an internal onboarding plan, client onboarding plan, training products and services roadmap, and revenue plan.
· Developed and implemented an internal onboarding university for client-facing service staff which resulted in a +200% increase in productivity within the first three months of hiring (when compared to productivity prior to the implementation of onboarding).
· Coached a team of six software developers, providing software platform training and guidance on team coding practices.
· Developed and implemented a custom form-builder service which services graduate medical institutions in their institutional onboarding process.