Learning Type: Online learning via LMS
Developed: October 2019
– Provide clients and internal team members with interactive product training
– Increase internal product knowledge for client-facing teams to a Level 4 (according to rubric) within 6 months
– Scale training processes that previously required 100% instructor-led product training (ILT)
– Provide a sustainable training method during the pandemic
– Learner characteristics – INTERNAL: team members being onboarded (new to the product), EXTERNAL: platform end users. External learners will access the tool during free time, or possibly at home, so needs to be accessible outside of network. Mobility is highly recommended.
– EXTERNAL: This is meant to supplement the short orientation they receive at the beginning of tenure
– All learners have access to the technology required to complete the learning.
– Performance context/characteristics – Knowledge used to aid in performance of their role.
– Modality: Online learning/e-learning
– Tool: LMS
– Measures: Product knowledge
– Details: Self-paced learning modules.
– Interactive components and assessments developed in Articulate 360 suite
– Client communication plan developed in collaboration with Marketing Manager, Domain Consultants, Account Managers, and Sales Executives
– Internal communication plan developed in collaboration with Marketing Manager, Domain Consultants, and various team managers.
– Developed via agile content development process
– Staged and released by training team
– Enablement (release notes) provided to client-facing teams
– Level 1 measured via embedded survey
– Level 2 measured via embedded assessment
– Level 4/5 measured via initial cost analysis